Herbalis Formula is committed to excellency, quality and efficiency. We believe that quality products start with proven clinical
science and must offer dependable, repeatable results. Herbalis Formula cares about the wellness of humankind and demonstrates that through the following areas:
The Science of Research and Development
- Herbalis Formula's Science Advisory Board provides over 50 years of combined medical knowledge and experience
- Scientists with patents registered with the WIPO and USPTO
- Famous worldwide lecturers involved in the local medical community
- Professors and doctors at many famous medical universities
- Two members of our pharmacists are the Chief Editors for the magazine mentioned below
We are proud to be the continued main sponsor for the National Health and Natural Medicine of Southeast Asia for the last 20 years.
Repeatable Clinical Studies
Our patented formulas have been used extensively over 20 years within a network of over 180 clinics, hospitals, and medical centers around the world. They have been subjected to a large, variable database of patient pools using science-based clinical study protocols. Double-blind, placebo-controlled, and repeatable clinical results are the standard for each and every study that is carried out.
Quality and Manufacturing Assurance
Herbalis Formula complies with all the regulatory bodies from Quality to Manufacturing Assurance worldwide. All of our products comply with cGMP, OSHA, and EPA standards. We possess the appropriate Free Sale certifications for all of our products necessary for international trade.
Herbalis Formula employs only the most advanced laboratories to assure product quality. Analytical testing verifies active ingredients and constituents, measures safety, verifies quality, and tests the stability of all finished products.
The state of the art equipment include:
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Fourier Transform Infrared spectrometer (FTIR)
- Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy (U.V. Vis)
- Total Organic Compounds (T.O.C)
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectroscopy (ICP-MS)
- Particle-size analysis
- Moisture analysis (Karl Fischer)
- pH analysis
- Microbiological analysis (Soleris)
- Disintegration (USP)
- Dissolution (USP)
- Microscopic analysis
Our scientists and research team are always investigating and implementing the most effective methods to deliver the essential components of our products to the body.
Herbalis Formula LLCSuper Happy Life
8591 Bolsa Ave
Midway City, CA 92655
Tel: (714) 615-2757